Chapelle Jewellery and our Company
Chapelle Jewellery is the trading name of our parent company Mortimer Management Group Ltd.
This website is run by The Jewellery Outlet Ltd.
We have shops throughout Britain and are experienced jewellery retailers dedicated to giving our customers total satisfaction. We are members of The British Jewellers Association and adhere to their code of conduct in all our activities.
0115 9 400 500
The Jewellery Outlet Ltd,
PO Box 7549
Our company registered office is:-
Sherwood House, 7 Gregory Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 6LB
This address is our legal registered office – for security and practical reasons we cannot accept any visitors at this address. Our company registration Number is 3325255
TERMS APPLY TO WEB AND TELEPHONE SALES
These terms and conditions apply to purchases made through our website. They do not apply to purchases made at our stores where different terms may apply
WHO CAN BUY
We supply customers in the UK. Our prices are in pounds sterling and include all duties and VAT at the prevailing rate 20%. We can only supply customers who are over the age of 18yrs.
PAYMENT ON LINE
You can pay online through the industry standard secure payment system on our website. All card details are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using high standards of encryption.
The system is secure and we know of no cases of fraud associated with the system.
If you prefer you can place your order and arrange payment off line by telephoning our team on 0115 9 400 500 during the hours Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00. We can accept payment by Chapelle gift card or by card over the telephone. All card orders made via the phone must be made by the registered card holder and must be dispatched to the registered card holder's address.
WATCH BRACELET ALTERATIONS
We offer free bracelet adjustments for all suitable watches purchased from us. This service can be requested by emailing our customer service team. All spare links removed from the watch will be kept with the watch when it is sent/returned to the customer. This service is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- If the bracelet is adjusted before despatch the customer can still return the item for a refund/exchange as long as all pieces are returned and the item is still in brand new, unworn condition.
- If the customer receives the watch after ordering online and then goes to a Chapelle shop for a bracelet alteration, the customer can still return the item for a refund/exchange as long as all pieces are returned and the item is still in brand new, unworn condition.
- If the customer has links removed by us, receives the watch and then has links put back in by a third party it will be exempt from the returns policy due to it having been customised by a third party.
- If the customer receives the watch and we haven’t adjusted the bracelet and then has the bracelet adjusted by a third party, it will then be exempt from the returns policy due to it having been customised by a third party.
- If the customer buys a watch in a Chapelle shop and the bracelet is altered as part of the buying process, it will be exempt from gift exchange once they leave the store due to having been customised.
Please note, if you have used a free delivery coupn this will be applied to the cheapeast shipping option only, which is Royal Mail tracked 48 hours. The free delivery coupon codes are not valid for 24 hour or special delivery. If you select one of these services at the checkout and use the free delivery coupon, your item will be sent using 48 hour delivery. Please contact us if you want to upgrade to another shipping method, or cancel the coupon and you will be able to select and pay for a faster shipping method.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of a complaint you can contact the Retail Ombudsman (an authorised ADR provider) or visit the Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR) for their input and investigation.