Children's Jewellery - Important Information
When purchasing children’s jewellery from us, you must be aware of the following:
1. Children should not put any form of jewellery in their mouth – Beads, earrings and any jewellery with small parts may present a choking hazard.
2. Apart from expander and baby bangles, our jewellery is not designed or intended for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts.
3. Jewellery must not be worn whilst sleeping, whilst the child is playing or during any kind of sport activities.
4. We do not recommend children wearing jewellery for extensive periods.
5. Do not allow a child to wear an item which is too small.
6. Earrings must be cleaned frequently; rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry using a clean soft cloth or tissue.
7. Take caution when pushing the earring scrolls (butterflies) onto the stems as scrolls pushed too hard against the earlobe may become embedded.