Chapelle Ted and Me Terms and Conditions
Take a snapshot of your teddy with the Chapelle card in the pocket to be entered in to a prize draw.
Upload your pictures to Instagram or Facebook with two hashtags;
The winner will be picked at random and will win a £250 Chapelle Jewellery gift card.
The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 BST on 31 March 2016.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to UK residents aged 18 and over who provide a Chapelle Ted photograph adhering to the below;
1. upload a picture of Ted to Facebook or Instagram (your Instagram profile will need to be open for us to see it, or you can email your image to us as well)
2. The Chapelle card must be visible in the photo
3. Two # must be applied
2. Employees or agencies of Chapelle Jewellery, The Jewellery Outlet Ltd, Mortimer Management Group Ltd or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw or any businesses with a relationship with the aforementioned trading names, may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "Chapelle, Ted and Me" in the subject line.
5. Although you may upload more than one image of Ted on his adventures each entry must adhere to the terms. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Chapelle Jewellery accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 BST on 31 March 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 4 April 2016.
9. The winner will receive a £250 gift card that can be used in Chapelle Jewellery shops or over the phone to purchase goods to the value of £250. Purchases made over the phone will incur delivery charges of up to £4.95 that can be paid for using the gift card.
10. The Chapelle Jewellery gift card is valid for 2 years and cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The winner will be notified through the social media platform on which they submitted their entry, on or before 8 April 2016 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by Chapelle Jewellery, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Chapelle Jewellery shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Chapelle Jewellery shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by Chapelle Jewellery by post using Royal Mail.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained after 8 April 2016 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Chapelle Jewellery, PO Box 7549, Colwick, Nottingham, NG4 2FZ. By entering into the Prize Draw you are giving consent to your full name and country being shared with third parties on request.
15. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraph 14 above.
16. By entering you agree to the entry image being used in promotional material for Chapelle Jewellery on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and www.chapelle.co.uk.
17. Chapelle Jewellery accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Chapelle Jewellery further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Chapelle Jewellery for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. Chapelle Jewellery reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Chapelle Jewellery in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.